First Mortgage Loans
OHecu is ready to meet your real estate loan needs, from purchasing a home, to remodeling your current home or refinancing your existing home loan. A knowledgeable OHecu representative is only a phone call away.
- Membership is easy. Click here to see who can join.
- No upfront application or appraisal fee
- Flexible and streamlined process to close loans fast and on-time
- Competitively priced closing costs
- Trustworthy - keeping members best interests in mind
- Over 30-years of providing mortgage lending services
- A variety of loan programs to accommodate most borrowing needs
OHecu provides loans for residential property purchases. A variety of product terms are available.
- Purchase or Refinance Loans up to $424,100
- Fixed Rate Mortgages
- Adjustable Rate Mortgages (ARM)
- FHA Loans
- USDA Rural Housing Loans
- VA Loans
- HARP – Home Affordable Refinance Program
- First Time Home Buyer Programs with low down payment options
- Investment Property Mortgages
- No Closing Cost Options are available on most programs
Get pre-qualified for your new home or refinance your existing mortgage loan today! For more information on how to apply, please contact Sharon Potter. Sharon can be reached at:
- Office: 216-621-6296 x3056 or 1-800-552-6328 x3056
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- NMLS: #919671
OHecu now offers FHA (Federal Housing Administration) Loans as just one more way of finding a mortgage solution that best meets the needs of the individual member.
These government backed loans are available to those with “less than perfect” credit or of low to moderate income, offering low down payments and allowing the funds to come from many different approved sources.
OHecu is participating in the Home Affordable Refinance Program (HARP) to assist members in refinancing their mortgages – even if the member owes more than the home’s current value. This program is designed to help members who are current on their mortgages and have lost equity in their homes due to no fault of their own. These members may have an opportunity to refinance their home loan at today’s historically low mortgage rates.
VA loans are designed to offer long-term, affordable financing to eligible Veterans (active and former military personnel). VA loans have low down payment options, competitive rates, and flexible underwriting guidelines.
USDA loans are available to rural property owners who meet income and property requirements set by the US Department of Agriculture. USDA loans have low down payment options, flexible underwriting guidelines, and are not limited to first time homebuyers. Applicants must meet USDA property and income eligibility requirements.