The additional benefits available to Gold Package members include:
- Five FREE ATM and Debit Card transactions that require a PIN (Personal Identification Number) at ATMs not within the Surcharge Free ATM network
- Rate Bonus on Term Share and IRA Share Certificates
- Free counter checks
- No monthly maintenance fee on your OHecu Share Savings Account
- No annual IRA fee
- No In-branch service fee
- Waiver of the Signature Checking monthly services charge
- "First-Time Auto Buyer Program"—1, 2 or 3-year-old used auto can be financed at new auto loan rates (member must be enrolled in school) 1
You can also open a new Membership by stopping into any OHecu office with two forms of Identification.
Average Savings Product Balance Relationship2 of $20,000.00 or greater
Aggregate Balance Relationship3 of $20,000.00 or greater, with direct deposit or payroll deductions of at least $500.00 per month.
1Accounts subject to underwriting guidelines.
2Average Savings Product Balance Relationship Definition - The Average Savings Product Balance Relationship is the total of all your primary and joint membership Savings, Checking, Money Market, Term Share Certificate, IRA Savings, IRA Term Share Certificate, and Special Savings Accounts, using the average daily balance for each account for the month.
3Aggregate Balance Relationship Definition - The Aggregate Balance Relationship is the total of all your primary and joint membership deposits and loans with OHecu, using the average daily balance for each account for the month.