Welcome, Oberlin Students!
Welcome back to campus, Oberlin students! The Ohio Educational Credit Union, a full-service, not-for-profit financial institution, is
ready to assist you with quality financial services.
Our goal is to recognize and understand the unique financial needs of our individual members and fulfill those needs through a variety of diversified products and services.
For more than 35 years, we have proudly served the banking needs of the Oberlin College’s faculty, staff, and it’s students under the “People Helping People” mission that our credit union believes in.
Members have access to the following:
- A full-service financial institution ready to assist you with quality financial services for all stages of your life.
- Financial education to assist members in becoming better educated consumers of financial services.
- Convenient services such as Direct Deposit, Online Banking, Mobile Banking and Remote Deposit.
- Security of dealing with a reliable, established organization of financial specialists to assist you in building your financial future.
- Financial strength and stability – established in 1933.
- Member deposits are insured up to $250,000 per account through American Share Insurance.
You can join OHecu by applying below or visiting your local Oberlin branch located at 55 East College Street, Suite 2.
Your Local Oberlin Branch Staff
Member Services Specialist