Come join our team
Job Openings: Member Service Representative (MSR) – Lakewood, OH
|Announcement Date:||April 6, 2021|
|Location of Position:||Lakewood, OH|
|Days:||Tuesday - Saturday|
|Hours:||8:30a – 4:45p Tuesday through Thursday, 8:30a to 6:15p on Friday and 8:30a to 1:15p on Saturday.|
We are currently searching for an experienced and energetic financial services professional to join our Lakewood Ohio branch located at 17526 Madison Avenue.
Reporting to the Regional Branch Manager, the responsibilities of this position include:
- Interacting with the membership in a positive manner to ensure good member relations.
- Greeting members, potential members and guests to OHecu in a professional manner. Performing all teller related transactions and cash handling (including ATM, CDM and vault) activities for OHecu members and shared branching customers.
- Actively promoting products to members.
- Assisting members in their understanding of the benefits and services available to them through an OHecu membership.
- Opening new memberships
- Assisting members and potential members with products that include but are not limited to savings, checking, loans (secured, unsecured, vehicle, HELOC, etc) IRA’s, credit life/disability insurance and credit/debit card products. This includes explaining the products/services, providing available resource materials, assisting with the completion of required paperwork for the product and soliciting the assistance of other OHecu staff to help deliver that service to the member.
- Assisting members with issues pertaining to their accounts/services at OHecu
- Other related and unrelated duties as assigned.
Applicants must have a successful work history in a sales/customer service position within a financial services environment ( bank, credit union or savings and loan)including in-depth knowledge of banking policies, procedures and regulations in order to perform duties with minimal supervision. Must be willing to float on occasion to assist at our Oberlin branch and therefore have reliable transportation.
Applicants must be able to work a Tuesday through Saturday schedule. This is a full-time position (@ 37 hours per week). We offer a comprehensive benefit package (health, dental, life/disability, 401(k), paid holidays and a generous PTO allowance) along with an incentive compensation program
Additional Desired Attributes:
Excellent interpersonal and communication skills. Ability to interact with the members in a professional and pleasant manner and to present/maintain a professional image at all times. Ability to work in a team environment and to interact in a positive manner with staff/managers in other departments.
This branch is open Tuesday through Saturday. Hours for this position are typically 8:30a – 4:45p Tuesday through Thursday, 8:30a to 6:15p on Friday and 8:30a to 1:15p on Saturday.
How to Apply
If it is more convenient you may also complete and print an employment application and submit along with a copy of your resume to OHecu in person or by mail to:
PO Box 93079
Cleveland, OH 44101