Take advantage of all the convenience services offered by OHecu
Members can access a variety of additional services and benefits offered by OHecu. Read below for more details and a full overview of each service.
OHecu's Identity Theft Monitoring and Resolution Service helps to better protect your identity, your credit, and helps you recover should you become the victim of identity theft. Becoming a victim of identity fraud is a frightening, frustrating experience and it can happen to anyone at any time.
IDProtect® is an identity theft monitoring and resolution service for you, your family, and joint account owners¹. Should you become a victim of identity theft, a dedicated fraud resolution specialist will guide you throughout the recovery process.
- Identity Theft Expense Reimbursement Coverage provides up to $10,000 to help pay for expenses, clear your name and help recover your identity, should you become a victim of identity theft.4
- Comprehensive Identity Theft Resolution Services should you suffer identity theft, your very own IDProtect® fraud resolution specialist will help you every step of the way until your identity is restored.
- Debit and Credit Card Registration let's you register your cards and have peace of mind knowing you can call one toll-free number to cancel and request replacement cards.²
- 3-in-1 Credit File Monitoring means IDProtect® will monitor your Equifax®, Experian® and TransUnion® credit files daily, and alert you if key changes occur. 2,3
- 3-in-1 Credit Report allows you to request an updated credit report every 90 days or upon receipt of credit alert. Each new report includes an updated single bureau credit score. Credit Score is a VantageScore 3.0 based on Equifax data. Third parties may use a different type of credit score to assess your credit worthiness. ²
- Total Identity Monitoring of over 1,000 databases.²
This service is only available to members with a Select Checking account. If you currently have a Select Checking account and need your activation code to register please contact us. To activate your code and register, visit the IDProtect® website below and follow the step-by-step instructions.
1 IDProtect service is a personal identity theft protection service available to personal checking account owner(s), their joint account owners and their eligible family members. The service is available to non-publicly traded businesses and their business owner(s) listed on the account and their eligible family members (service not available to employees or authorized signers who are not owners). Service is not available to a "signer" on the account who is not an account owner. Service is not available to clubs, organizations and/or churches and their family members, schools and their employees/students. For revocable grantor trusts, the service is available only when a grantor is serving as a trustee and covers the grantor trustee(s) and their eligible family members. For all other fiduciary accounts, the service covers the beneficiary, who must be the primary member, and their eligible family members (Fiduciary is not covered). Family includes: Spouse, persons qualifying as domestic partner, and children under 25 years of age and parent(s) of the account holder who are residents of the same household.
² Registration/Activation required.
3 Credit file monitoring from Experian and TransUnion will take several days to begin following activation.
4 Special Insurance Program Notes: The description herein is a summary only. It does not include all terms, conditions and exclusions of the policy described. Please refer to the actual policy for complete details of coverage and exclusions. Insurance is offered through the company named on the certificate of insurance. Refer to Guide to Benefit for complete details of coverage.
Insurance Products are not insured by ASI or any Federal Government Agency; Not a deposit or guaranteed by the credit union or any credit union affiliate.
Direct Deposit is the quick and easy way to deposit your money. When enrolled, your money will be ready and waiting for you in your account on the morning of your payday. You will have access to your funds without making a trip to a branch and waiting in line to make a deposit.
Your money is automatically deposited into your account on time, every time
Safe & Secure - Direct Deposit payments never get lost in the mail
Confidential – Money is transferred electronically and passes through fewer hands than a paper check.
Gives you access to your money earlier than check deposits. There is no waiting for checks to clear.
Puts you in charge of your money. Financial planners recommend Direct Deposit as a step towards gaining control of your finances.
You decide how to divide your deposit among your accounts and it will be done automatically.
To get started with Direct Deposit, your employer or government entity may require you to complete a direct deposit form. Be sure to include OHecu's routing number (#241075124) along with your account (member) number. Your member number was provided to you when you opened your membership and also appears at the top of your regular account statement.
OHecu VISA® Gift Card
The easy and safe way to give the gift of shopping.
- Good wherever VISA Cards are accepted
- Two card options available: personalized and non-personalized
- Maximum balance of $500
- Disposable after funds are spent
- Different designs to choose from
To purchase a VISA gift card, visit any OHecu branch location.
OHecu VISA® Reloadable Student Card
A great way for parents to help their student handle money. And a safer way to get them money without having to mail them a check.
- Good wherever VISA cards are accepted
- Reload your balance conveniently online, 24 hours a day
- Two card options available: personalized and non-personalized
- Personalized cards can be reloaded as often as you wish. Non-personalized, instant-issue cards can be reloaded up to four times.
- Maximum balance of $2,500
VISA Reloadable Student Cards can be purchased by clicking below or by visiting any OHecu branch location.
If you have one of the many important documents that requires a notary, sometimes referred to as a notary public, we're here to help. At OHecu, we offer notary services to members at no cost.
All you need to do is visit your local OHecu branch location during normal operating hours with the following:
- Photo ID - For verification purposes, you'll be asked to provide the notary with photo identificatio such as a driver's license or passport
- Full Document(s) requiring notarization - Bring all document(s) in their entirety, not just the individual page(s) required to be notarized.
OHecu offers both Domestic and International incoming and outgoing wire transfers. To send a wire transfer, you must come into an OHecu branch location to sign a Wire Transfer form. Please bring your photo ID and the wiring instructions from the financial you are sending the funds to.
For wire transfer fees, please see the OHecu Fee Schedule.