Pay your Way
Accessing your money on the go, wherever life takes you has never been easier with your OHecu VISA® Debit Card.
Purchases made with your OHecu VISA® Debit Card are deducted directly from your OHecu Checking Account and give you access to a large surcharge-free networks of ATMs.
VISA® Debit Card Features
An OHecu VISA® debit card is faster and easier than writing a check and safer than carrying cash.
- Accepted at millions of locations that accept VISA® cards
- Use instead of cash or checks for everyday purchases¹
- Track your transactions via OHecu Online Banking and Mobile Apps for your smartphone or tablet
- Use online to make purchase or pay bills
- OHecu VISA® Debit Card transactions are protected by OHecu VISA® Zero Liability Policy²
- Continuous monitoring to detect and prevent suspicious activity
- Three (3) digit security code to verify your identity for online and phone purchases
- Transaction information available online and on your monthly statement will identify the merchant name, location, date and transaction amount
- Secure shopping through Verified by VISA®
If you already have an OHecu Checking Account, please visit any OHecu office with your photo ID to request a VISA® Debit Card.
¹ Certain transactions may be subject to a fee. See OHecu fee schedule for complete details.
² Cover U.S.-issued Visa Debit Cards only. Does not apply to ATM transactions or PIN transactions not processed by VISA. Individual provisional credit amounts are provided on a provisional basis and may be withheld, delayed, limited, or rescinded by OHecu based on factors such as gross negligence or fraud, delay in reporting unauthorized use, investigation, and verification of claim and account standing history. You must notify OHecu immediately of any unauthorized use. Transaction at issue must be posted to your account before provisional credit may be issued. For specific restrictions, limitations and other details, please consult OHecu. Additional information is also available at http://visa.com/security.