Wherever you go, we’re not very far! You have access to over 323 branches in Ohio and over 5,100 branches across the United States with OHecu’s partnership with CO-OP Shared Branch℠ network.*
The Shared Branching network of participating credit unions throughout the United States ”share” their branches with each other. Identified by the CO-OP Shared Branch logo, OHecu members can use any participating credit union’s branch to perform teller transactions for your OHecu accounts.
The specific transactions available at the shared branches include:
- Deposits, Withdrawals & Check Cashing (subject to available funds in our account)
- Transfer between accounts (within your membership)
- Loan Payments
- Purchase money orders, traveler’s checks and official checks **
Receiving service at a shared branch is very easy. For service at a shared branch, you’ll need to provide three items.
- Our Credit Union name “Ohio Educational Credit Union”
- Your member number
- A valid government-issued photo I.D., such as a state driver’s license or U.S. passport
All transactions are real time, contain the most recent information on your accounts and are subject to the same fees as if you performed the transaction at an OHecu office.
Loan applications, opening deposit accounts and problem resolution are not available at shared branches. These functions must be performed directly by an OHecu employee through our office network, website or telephone.
*Some members may be restricted based on their account status (examples: delinquent, account probation)
**May not be available at all locations and may be subject to fees.