IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT PROCEDURES FOR OPENING A NEW ACCOUNT.
To help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, federal law requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify and record information that identifies each person who opens an account.
WHAT THIS MEANS FOR YOU
When you open an account, we will ask for your name, address, date of birth, and other information that will allow us to identify you. We may also make a copy of your driver’s license or other identifying information. You grant OHecu permission to obtain a credit bureau and/or E-funds (eFunds℠) report at OHecu’s discretion, and to use the information provided in this application to confirm your eligibility for membership and services provided by OHecu. All accounts opened under this membership are subject to underwriting guidelines.
At our discretion, OHecu may refuse to open an Account, refuse to accept additional deposits into an Account, terminate check writing or other Account access privileges, or close an Account.
- OHecu Checking Account Agreement.pdf
- OHecu Fee Schedule.pdf
- OHecu Funds Availability Disclosure.pdf
- OHecu Loan Rate Disclosure.pdf
- OHecu Member Privilege Disclosure.pdf
- OHecu Money Market Disclosure.pdf
- OHecu Privacy Notice.pdf
- OHecu Regulation E.pdf
- OHecu Share Savings Disclosure.pdf
- OHecu Site Terms Privacy Statement.pdf
- OHecu Special Savings Agreement.pdf
- OHecu Term Share Certificate Disclosure.pdf
- OHecu VISA Disclosure_.pdf
- OHecu VISA Truth In Lending.pdf