Personal Loans are designed to provide you with quick access to funds to meet your financial needs. Review the list of options and select the one that work’s best for you. Choose from a Personal Line of Credit or a Personal Loan.
- Competitive rates and terms
- Reduced interest rate with automatic loan payment from your OHecu account
- Easy and worry-free payment options from any financial institution
- Affordable Credit Life and Credit Disability Insurance
Once established, a Personal Line of Credit provides you with a source of funds when needed and for overdraft protection on your OHecu Checking Account. There is no annual fee to maintain your OHecu Personal Line of Credit. A Personal Line of Credit can be accessed by:
- OHecu Online and Mobile Banking
- OHecu VISA® Debit Card †
- “TONI” the Touch-Tone-Teller
- Visiting any OHecu Office
- Writing a Check
An OHecu Personal Loan is designed to be used for any of your unsecured borrowing needs. Set the amount and term that works best for you and the interest rate is fixed for the term of the loan.
You can also apply by stopping into an OHecu office or calling our 24/7 Member Services Center at 877-322-6328.
†Requires OHecu Checking Account