What is required to become a Select Group Business Partner?
Becoming a Select Employment Group is a very simple process. There is absolutely no cost to your or your organization. One of our Representatives will gather information about your employer and request that a Select Group Business Partner application be completed. Upon approval, your Representative will provide materials including membership applications that you can begin distributing to employees right away. For more information, please click here.
- How do I sign up for direct deposit?
- If I would like more information or would like to offer Credit Union membership to my Benefits package, what is my next step?
- What is a Select Group Business Partner?
- Are there any other benefits that come with being a Select Group Business Partner?
- Why would my Employer want to become a Select Group Business Partner?