When do I start receiving my package benefits?
This depends on when you meet the minimum requirements for a package.
When your opening of a new loan increases your aggregate balance above a specific package threshold requirement, the membership representative will update your Package Level at that time and you will immediately begin to receive the associated benefits.
If you have direct deposit of your payroll or retirement money, and your aggregate account balance just reached the Silver Package level, you would automatically start to receive Silver Package Benefits the month after OHecu completes the monthly update of all package members.
- How can I apply for membership at OHecu?
- Do you have to be a member to apply for a loan?
- What do I need to enroll in a membership package?
- How will the package benefits work if my spouse and I have separate memberships at OHecu?
- If I would like more information or would like to add Credit Union membership to my Benefits package, what is my next step?