How do I use the OHecu VISA® Debit Card?
When using the OHecu VISA Debit Card at an ATM, you enter your personal identification number (PIN) to receive cash, make deposits, transfer money between accounts, or receive account balances. Use your VISA Debit card for purchases anywhere VISA is accepted. The nice feature about a debit card is that you will never receive a credit card bill at the end of the month. The money comes directly from your OHecu Checking account. Just present the card to the cashier or swipe it through the checkout terminal, select “CREDIT”, and sign the receipt. Some retailers may require you to enter your personal identification number (PIN) into the checkout terminal when utilizing our OHecu VISA Debit Card.
- Will I receive a statement for my OHecu VISA® Debit Card transactions?
- Are you going on vacation or traveling outside of the United States and plan to use your VISA® Debit Card?
- Where can my Student Card be used?
- Can I still use my checks when I shop?
- Are there any transaction costs involved when using the OHecu VISA® Debit Card?