What does my Member Privilege cost?
There is no additional cost associated with this privilege unless you use it. You will be charged our Member Privilege Paid Item in Lieu of Return fee of $35 for each overdrawn item created by a traditional paper-based check, a teller withdrawal, an automatic payment (ACH) transaction, or a recurring debit card payment. Also, if you have requested us to do so, we may authorize and cover ATM transfers or withdrawals and everyday debit card purchases. You will be charged our Member Privilege ATM or Debit Card Overdraft fee of $35 for each of those items paid. For additional information, click here.
- Can I get overdraft protection?
- What is my Member Privilege limit? If I have two checking accounts, is Member Privilege on both?
- How do I know when I use the Member Privilege limit?
- How quickly must I repay my Member Privilege?
- What if I do not want to have Member Privilege on my checking or money market account?