What do I need to make my payment?

To make a payment via the Self Service Portal or with a Member Service Representative you will need your checking account number and your financial institution routing number for an ACH payment; MasterCard, Discover or American Express card for a credit card payment; or VISA or Master Debit Card for a debit card payment. Please note that due to VISA Rules a VISA credit card cannot be used to complete this payment transaction.

This answer has been viewed 1386 times.