What do I need to make my payment?

To make a payment via the Self Service Portal or with a Member Service Representative you will need your checking account number and your financial institution's routing number for an ACH payment. You can also pay with your VISA or Mastercard debit card. Please note that due to consumer protections, a credit card cannot be used to submit a loan or lease payment.

This answer has been viewed 2022 times.