With OHecu Remote Deposit, if you can take a picture of your check with a smart phone or mobile device, you can deposit checks whenever you would like – without visiting an OHecu office or ATM! †
- Deposit checks directly into your Savings, Checking or Money Market accounts using a smart phone or mobile device
- It’s secure – deposits are processed via a secured encrypted WAP (Wireless Application Protocol). No information about the deposit is stored on the mobile device.
- It’s a snap – just take a picture of the front and back of the check
- View previously deposited checks
- OHecu Remote deposit is FREE!
To use OHecu Remote Deposit, log into your OHecu Mobile App, click on Deposit Check and follow the instructions on your mobile device.
† Some restrictions apply. Speak with an OHecu Member Service Representative for complete details. It is the depositing member’s responsibility to hold any checks deposited with Remote Deposit for 60 days. Then the deposited checks should be destroyed or marked so the member knows it has been negotiated with Remote Deposit, as it will be returned by the payer’s bank and may incur appropriate fees.