Who Can Join
OHecu isn’t just for teachers!
Membership is open to:
- Employees and retirees of public and private educational systems within Ohio.
- Students of educational institutions in Ohio.
- Alumni of educational institutions in Ohio.
- Individuals providing or engaged in an educational service or activity such as tutors.
- Families of existing members including spouse, natural or adopted child or step child, parent, grandparent, grandchild, brother or sister.
- Institutions and organizations that incorporate schools or educational programs in their general operations.
- Employees of over 200 businesses and organizations who are part of our Select Group Business Partners. Check here to see if your employer is a Select Group Business Partner.
For more information regarding Select Group Business Partners, click here.
You can also become a member by stopping into any OHecu office with two forms of identification.
Remember - Once a Member, Always a Member!
You still maintain the full privileges of OHecu membership should you relocate out of the area or retire from the company or association that offers you membership! As long as you keep your account in good standing, you will maintain the full privileges of membership.