+ A A A -
Who Can Join
OHecu isn’t just for teachers!
Membership is open to:
- Employees and retirees of public and private educational systems within Ohio.
- Students of educational institutions in Ohio.
- Alumni of educational institutions in Ohio.
- Individuals providing or engaged in an educational service or activity such as tutors.
- Families of existing members including spouse, natural or adopted child or step child, parent, grandparent, grandchild, brother or sister.
- Institutions and organizations that incorporate schools or educational programs in their general operations.
- Employees of over 200 businesses and organizations who are part of our Select Group Business Partners. Check here to see if your employer is a Select Group Business Partner.
For more information regarding Select Group Business Partners, click here.
You can become a member by stopping into any OHecu office with two forms of identification.