How does an OHecu VISA Reloadable Student Card work?
A VISA Student Card is a reloadable prepaid Visa debit card, which means you can spend up to the value placed on the card anywhere Visa debit cards are accepted. You can shop in stores, online, over the phone, and by mail order. You can get cash at Visa/PLUS ATMs worldwide. Each time you make a purchase, the amount of that purchase is automatically deducted from the card.
- Will I receive a statement for my OHecu VISA® Debit Card transactions?
- Are you going on vacation or traveling outside of the United States and plan to use your VISA® Debit Card?
- Can I still use my checks when I shop?
- Where can my Student Card be used?
- Are there any transaction costs involved when using the OHecu VISA® Debit Card?